JE Pistons Porsche 2.4L Aircooled Piston Kit – 3.445 in. Bore – 1.335 in. CH, 27.70 CC
Please Allow Approximately 3 Weeks or Less for Shipping
Piston Set, 4032, Dome, 3.445 Bore, 1.335 CD, 0.866 Pin Dia, Set of 6.
As the leader in forged racing pistons, JE Pistons has applied over 75 years of experience to its wide range of premium forged pistons for European, import and sport compact applications. Engineered, forged and machined 100% in the USA, JE Pistons are designed for each specific engine and racing application to provide the ultimate combination of durability and performance. From drift track to drag strip, JE Pistons’ performance is proven in victory lane time and time again. Equip your engine with the best in forged pistons.
- Forged in the USA using 2618 aluminum, yielding high tensile strength needed for high-demand performance applications
- Designed specifically for each engine and use application to provide optimized performance durability
- Proprietary Forged Side Relief (FSR) forging design minimizes friction and power loss with reduced skirt width and saves additional weight with a shorter wrist pin
- Skirt coating (depending on application) reduces friction and wear on piston skirts and cylinder walls while simultaneously reducing operating noise
- Accumulator groove (depending on application) helps reduce pressure from combustion gases, reducing ring fluttering and improving ring seal for consistent power
- Includes high-quality wrist pins, locks, and JE Pro Seal premium piston rings
- Made 100% in the USA
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.